BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Human Safety Toxicologist Fem Care
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Human Safety Toxicologist Fem Care.
Human Safety Toxicologist Fem Care
We are looking for a motivated scientist to join the human safety/toxicology team in P&G’s Global Product Stewardship (GPS) organization at Winton Hill Business Center (Cincinnati).
The primary responsibility for this role is to provide human safety/toxicology support for regional and/or global Feminine Care initiatives ensuring our products are safe and seen as safe externally.
This is enabled through:
- Ownership and accountability for Feminine Care category and product knowledge including key technologies/ formulations and ingredients.
- Understanding of potential safety concerns, as well as consumer behavior information in regions where the product is to be distributed or sold.
- Delivery of comprehensive technical human safety assessments to enable consumer learning of new technologies/product designs and market release of regional and/or globally marketed Feminine Care products.
- Independent design, execution, and interpretation of preclinical and clinical studies/data, exposure based risk characterization and assessment of in market safety surveillance data.
- Partnership and collaboration within the organization and across various functions to enable timely, scientifically based safety guidance and resolution of safety issues and external challenges as they arise.
- Addressing critical material supply challenges to appropriate business continuity in line with our safety principles.
- Partnering to deliver GPS specific organization deliverables growing P&G technical capability and driving optimization in daily work processes and systems.
- PhD or Master (ideally experienced) in a Life Science degree with preference given to a degree in Toxicology, Pharmacology or equivalent bioscience background.
- Risk assessment training/experience and experience in Polymer Chemistry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective collaboration skills to build strong relationships with a variety of partners across functions, regionally and globally. Candidates must be agile and excel in an environment with a rapid pace and constantly shifting priorities.
- Strong and strategic leadership skills
- Growth Mindset and passion to grow personal capability and develop the broader organization. Ability to proactively identify skill/capability gaps and develop a learning plan to expand knowledge.
- Interest in sharing knowledge with others and seeking innovative ways to capture learning through system and work process improvements.
Just So You Know:
Pay Range: $85-$115K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.