Begin a meaningful career right here
Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations Leader
Are you passionate about server hardening and information security?
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization provides secure and integrated enterprise-wide services to enable efficient and effective protection of P&G information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business need. In this role, you are responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of Directory Services. This role is also responsible for executing the problem and incident management processes for Directories either in a critical issue capacity or through managing the activities of our other Analysts to whom changes, problems, or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and accurate use. Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Execute promotion and demotion of new and old domain controllers.
- Perform Access Management using Active Directory per business requirement.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, solve, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers.
- Participates in and supports capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery.
- Contribute to definition of Directory Services service levels, critical metrics, and metrics as co-lead by the IAM Operations Managers and IAM Service Delivery.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, server backups and server hardening.
- Flexible working on a weekend or holidays to execute a Change Request.
We are also looking for someone with these technical proficiencies and experience:
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described below. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources and Tier 3 / Tier 2 operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes managed through IAM Service Delivery.
- Experience managing the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and Directories technologies suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM/Directory technologies including managing domain controllers in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure), managing and administering Ping Directory servers, experience with AzureAD Connect, log analysis and Group Policy Object Management.
- An understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Experience in using Service Now ticketing system and working knowledge of MS Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Referenceable experience with Microsoft’s multi-tiered “Red Forest” concept for AD (also known as ESAE), preferably with ITIL and MCSA, MCSE or MCITP certifications (Windows 2008 or higher).
We believe you will be an excellent fit if you have a STEM degree with an emphasis on cybersecurity courses from a fully accredited college or university and/or Directory Services operations or engineering experience (BS/BE - 10+ years experience; MS/ME - 8+ years experience; No STEM degree - 15+ years experience). You should be available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
All of our Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: