BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Come join a team of Designers leading the way in superior consumer products and experiences. P&G is looking for an Industrial Designer with a passion for innovation and user-centered design to work on brands that millions of consumers use every day.
At P&G, the success of our business is dependent on delivering the best consumer experiences in the categories that we compete. We know that Design is a strategic advantage when identifying early opportunities and developing those into inspiring experiences. As part of your design work, you’ll have the opportunity to lead with unique design skills you possess; curiosity, imagination, and the courage to show what’s possible.
Along with delivering great consumer experiences, P&G is working to make the world a better place by moving to more environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes, designing to be more inclusive and deliver the best performing products in the market. We are excited to be leading the industry in these areas and are looking for people who will push to make them happen.
What You’ll Do
- Work with leadership to understand the biggest innovation opportunities for your category and brands.
- Identify key consumer needs and translate those into design success criteria.
- Develop and lead the design process from problem definition to design implementation while collaborating with other designers and multi-functional partners.
- Galvanize support for your ideas through strong influencing and communication skills.
- Design and develop products with a keen understanding of the human factors, end-user needs, and P&G manufacturing systems.
- Be accountable for excellent execution.
- BA/BS in Industrial Design or similar discipline.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in industrial design. Your portfolio will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery. Your work should also demonstrate examples of solving design problems by connecting consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural and market trends in a meaningful way.
- A good base knowledge in key manufacturing processes (blow-molding, injection molding, etc.)
- Design leadership skills with experience on driving a design vision with commercial and technical partners, as well as the confidence to present to and influence senior leaders.
- Strong collaboration skills within design and multi-functional partners. Experience collaborating across geographies and organizational boundaries is a plus.
- The ability to understand a business request and interpret it into a clear design problem to be solved.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to lead multiple projects and handle complexity with confidence.
- Software proficiency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with animation tools (Flash, Premiere, Maya, etc.).
- Solid understanding of relevant CAD systems (e.g. Alias, Rhino, SolidWorks, or FreeForm) or rendering software.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.