Begin a meaningful career right here
Innovation Center Engineering - Mechanical Process Technician
A Mechanical Process Technician provides mechanical process services to the Research and Development community through the support of existing processes and projects. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Installation, maintenance, optimization and repair of lab and manufacturing equipment.
- Layout, design and fabrication of process and utility piping systems.
- Troubleshoot mechanical systems – pumps, agitators, heat exchangers and mixing equipment.
- Development of innovative mechanical solutions to meet R&D requirements.
- Preventative maintenance of equipment
- Project and contractor management
Key Job Requirements and Responsibilities
Qualification & Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED, Technical program or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Experience in the following areas is beneficial but not required (additional training will be available, as required).
- Welding – pipe, structural and orbital experience.
- Mechanical process equipment - pumps, heat exchangers and mixing equipment experiences.
- High Purity Water Systems
- HVAC systems
- Clean design
- Tanks, Pressure Vessels and relief valves.
- Process flow sheets and mechanical drawings.
- AutoCAD software or equivalent.
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: