Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Associate Manager-Workplace Services
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about taking on a business facing role that demonstrates your IT knowledge and interests? If so, an unusual opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G.
This role is part of our NA Workplace Services which is an internal services organization that is responsible for delivery of end-user computing, productivity, IT infrastructure, information security and facilities/real estate services to P&G. Key objective of this organization is to drive Employee Experience and employee productivity at the right cost to the company.
Workplace Services - IT Associate Manager would play a dual role of both Project Manager and Regional Service Delivery Manager with the following responsibilities:
- In their capacity as the IT Project Manager, they will be responsible for leading IT project teams to deliver projects that create business value. This includes planning and estimating the work, leading execution, communicating inside and outside the project, delivering to agreed project specifications (cost/resources, time, scope, quality), applying relevant practices and methods to accelerate and optimize project effectiveness and speed, managing changes in specifications and plans, following compliance requirements, and foreseeing and resolving risks, issues, and opportunities.
- In their capacity as the Service Delivery Manager, they will be responsible for designing the yearly regional portfolio of projects for one client/user facing Service against what the needs of the region are. Service Delivery Manager monitors Service KPIs & Employee Experience Health to build needed continuous improvement interventions. Works in partnership with the Site Service Leaders providing local market realities to ensure sufficiency of plans to maximize user experience. Contributes to the global Service leaders' strategy, master plan, and go-to-market plans to realize the value of both service initiatives and solutions.
As an IT Associate Manager-Workplace Services you will:
- Learn and put your IT project and service management skills to practice
- Be in a business facing role interacting with both IT technical teams and end-users
- Become a part of very dynamic team
- Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Some projects you may own:
- Qualifying and deploying productivity and collaboration tools like CISCO WebEx and MS Office Teams to more than 20000 users
- Driving up-grades of the current P&G network and voice infrastructure at 50+ P&G locations throughout North America
- Leading Information Security projects improving the cyber security risk profile of P&G
We are looking for a leader who has graduated with a BS or MS in Computer Science (or other like degrees).
- Work, internship or college experience with Project Management methodologies. PMI certifications is helpful.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build high quality relationships with service lines, business partners, clients, users, company leaders and external partners.
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Ability and interest in learning new IT technologies and how they are deployed.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Willing to travel.
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: IT 00002136
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: