Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Marketing Technologist, North America Skin Care
Are you a technologically savvy professional with a deep understanding of data and analytics? Do you also have the strategic mindset to transition raw data into actionable insights and compelling marketing plans and campaigns? We are looking for people with strong technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully execute DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs. Specifically, our Marketing Technologist roles are critical enablers at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics where technical expertise and strategic mindset are the key to success.
IT is where business, innovation and technology integrate to craft a competitive advantage. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help win with consumers. You are a diverse business leader who applies IT deep understanding to deliver groundbreaking, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our state of the art shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your real passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. Your career builds change in leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
You are equally adept at marketing and technology to help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today’s digitally savvy and always on consumers. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
• Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, and optimize digital/ecommerce operations
• Be the go to trusted leader, influencer and practitioner to deliver Digital/ecommerce results to your respective category and region.
• Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment
• Lead the creation of new business models, executing with hands on the key board and codifying the processes/capabilities to scale where relevant.
• Break down silos and build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points
• Lead and communicate effectively across functional and agency team members to align plans, solve problems, a deliver results.
• Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Championing greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
• Act as a bridge builder between Marketing and IT and the Sherpa for brand builders who need help navigating the digital world.
• Facilitate and prioritize technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing’s systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy mandates
Our Ideal Candidate
You are experienced across a variety of key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge. This includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management. You are a guide at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights. You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security. You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
• A BS or MS/MBA in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics.
• 3-5+ years relevant marketing technologist experience
Do you have?
• Experience working/analyzing across social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Search
• Experience working/analyzing a Direct to Consumer Selling business, understanding the Life Time Value (LTV) of a consumer, along with understanding DTC platforms such as Salesforce and BigCommerce
• Experience with CRM to win the shopper path to purchase and leverage data to deliver precision marketing to optimize consumer engagement and LTVExperience with using data as a strategic choice for the business to identify use cases to build the business and fill gaps in data, processes, and systems to realize the value
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to leveraging storytelling to influence decisions
• Strong Analytics skills including tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
• Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
• Strong experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
• Experience working in eCommerce, understanding online fundamentals needed to win with Brick & Click and Pure Play partners
• Certification related to digital marketing, such as the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA)
• Strong collaborator and thought leader
Did you know?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: