Push the next generation of products forward
Life Cycle Assessment PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
We are inviting applications from PhD level environmental scientists who specialize in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to work in Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability (ESS) as part of P&G’s Global Product Stewardship (GPS) organization located in and around Cincinnati, Ohio.
ESS is a functional organization responsible for broadly supporting the environmental safety and sustainability programs for the Company. It is part of a product safety and sustainability organization of over 500 professionals globally. P&G has an exceptional history of leading the development of applied environmental science, environmental stewardship and sustainability. Founded in 1962, the Environmental Safety Department (ESD) has led development of environmental fate testing, exposure modeling, environmental effects and life cycle assessment methodologies. P&G is a founding organization and charter member of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC), and works frequently with government, academic, industry and non-governmental organizations to advance environmental safety and sustainability sciences. The environmental function publishes frequently with more than 800 publications in the peer reviewed literature since its inception.
- Building and maintaining technical capability in key environmental expertise areas such as life cycle assessment (LCA), environmental fate and effects assessment and environmental risk assessment.
- Guiding and supporting P&G business categories, new technologies and innovation initiatives.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of P&G’s overall strategy for environmental sustainability.
- Leveraging expertise to facilitate external to P&G activities that build and protect corporate reputation and enable responsible growth and innovation.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004125
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Materials, Process, and Development Manager-Skin Care Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Scientist/ Scientist, Regulatory & Saferty, Oral Care (Masters / PhD Degree) Singapore, Singapore
- Laboratory Informatics Scientist-BS/MS Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laboratory Informatics Scientist-PhD Cincinnati, Ohio