BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
MBA Brand Management Camp - 2023 Internship
Come Learn From The World’s Best Marketers During Procter & Gamble’s Brand Camp
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, P&G’s Brand Management has remained a forward-thinking powerhouse behind building the largest, most influential brands around the globe. Above all, P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People.
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Working in brand management at P&G means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. Our core work regularly crosses traditional functional lines to identify consumer insights and execute varying marketing tactics that continue to deepen the ways in which P&G connects with its customers. Through data driven strategies, we lead the vision and execution of touching and improving 5 billion lives daily.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following key touchpoints:
- When they learn about our product (e.g. Search, Social Media, Influencers, eCommerce, etc.)
- When they choose to buy the product (e.g. DTC, Brick & Mortar, package Design, Pricing, etc.)
- When they use the product at home (e.g. product superiority via formulation and design, consumer research, etc.)
We want to hire Brand Entrepreneurs who are excited to drive constructive disruption through empowered, agile and accountable leadership. A dynamic combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills allows for the innovation necessary to continue winning in a changing landscape.
What Is P&G's MBA Marketing Summer Camp?
It's a six-day (in person) action-packed look at marketing opportunities at Procter & Gamble. During Brand Camp, you will:
- Gain an insider look at why P&G is rated as Most Innovative Companies by Forbes, World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune, Top 50 Companies for Diversity by Diversity Inc, and Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives.
- Participate in P&G case studies that demonstrate real-life challenges that you as a SBM will be asked to develop strategies and execution plans for.
- Meet P&G leaders at all levels to gain an understanding of what YOUR career in Brand Management at P&G could look like.
- Experience what Cincinnati has to offer during dinners at top rated restaurants, informal networking events and a tour of different neighborhoods.
- Interview for a 2023 Summer Internship
- June 17, 2022. Offers will be made on a rolling basis, so apply early!
- Please list your business school on your application.
Who Are We Looking For?
- MBA candidates entering their first year of business school who desire a career in Marketing or General Management
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: