How would you like to lock in an offer before you start school?
Experience the strategic role of F&A in the #1 CPG company in the world.
The MBA Finance & Accounting Camp is a 3 day all expenses paid program designed to expose top-tiered, diverse students and others meeting eligibility requirements to P&G's ambitious Finance & Accounting opportunities. If you are an MBA student entering your first or second year and desire a career in Finance & Accounting, then this program is for you. Camp is at our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio August 2019.
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting, and Internal Controls. Get a flavor of what F&A is at P&G; we are the key strategic partners leading and influencing business decisions and the direction on major projects and initiatives.
What Will I Learn?
Through interacting with key senior leaders at various levels, as well as with recent MBA graduates who work for the company, you will:
- Participate in a case study based on real business cases.
- Discuss expectations and perspectives with managers who have several years of experience with P&G.
- Meet and network with top students across the country.
- Prepare and interview for a summer 2020 Finance & Accounting internship or full time position.
What Will It Cost?
Nothing. You will be our guest in Cincinnati and P&G will cover all meals, travel, and lodging expenses.
Please apply as soon as possible. We extend invites to camp on a rolling basis, so apply early. Official deadline is June 30, 2019.
- You will have a strong academic background (GPA > 3.0) and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the “very best” with proven track records of success.
- Entering the first or second year of an MBA program
- Majors or concentrations include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Willing to relocate throughout your career
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.