How would you like to lock in an internship before you even start business school?
Experience the strategic role of F&A in the Number 1 CPG company in the world.
The MBA Finance & Accounting Camp is a 3 day all expenses paid program designed to expose top-tiered, diverse students and others meeting eligibility requirements to P&G's high-reaching Finance & Accounting opportunities. If you are an MBA student entering your first year of business school and desire a career in Finance & Accounting, then this program is for you. MBA Finance & Strategy Camp is at our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio August 1-3, 2018.
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting, and Internal Controls. Get a flavor of what
F&A is at P&G- we are the key strategic partners leading and
influencing business decision and the direction on major projects and
initiatives! Interact with key Senior leaders, our employees, and top
students from across the country.
What Will I Learn?
Through interacting with key senior leaders at various levels, as well as with recent MBA graduates who work for the company, you will:
- Participate in case studies based on real business cases.
- Discuss expectations and perspectives with managers who have several years of experience with P&G.
- Meet and network with top students across the country.
- Prepare and interview for a summer 2019 Finance & Accounting internship.
What Will It Cost?
Nothing. You will be our guest in Cincinnati and P&G will cover all meals, travel, and lodging expenses.
Lock in an internship before you even start business school!
Please apply as soon as possible. We make offers on a rolling basis, so apply early.Qualifications
- You will have a strong academic background (GPA > 3.0) and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the “very best” with proven track records of success
- Entering first year of an MBA program
- Majors or concentrations include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- 2 college-level accounting courses prior to graduation
- Willing to relocate throughout your career
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.