Media Operations Analytics & Insights Manager
- Ad Technology & Data: Lead innovation in the ad tech space to stay in front of new industry standards and metrics, while driving application of these metrics with P&G brands.
- AI, Algorithms, & Big Data: Use big data, machine learning, and algorithms to develop advanced optimizations that we can apply to our media in real time.
- Media Data Reporting & Standards: Maintain media data standards, taxonomy, nomenclature and train users. Apply these standards to create media reporting, visualizations, and analytic approaches that are easy to use.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus. You will need to be focused and decisive with the ability to take risks where needed. With an ability to naturally make creative connections, experimenting continuously and push boundaries.
- Data-driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Agile& have a bias for action: We are a fast-paced, matrixed environment so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Business, Marketing, Media, Mathematics)
- 2+years of experience in data analytics, or an equivalent field
Analyzing and manipulating big data sets from multiple data sources
- Experience using Excel, JMP, or other statistical software
- Experience using visualization software and tools such as Power BI or Spotfire
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH
- Experience working with media data, systems, and tools
- Experience working with advanced data and analytics software such as SQL, Python, R, KNIME
The Value of a P&G Career
¬ Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
¬ We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
¬ We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
¬ Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: