Begin a meaningful career right here
Media Trading Manager, Personal Health Care
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This is an exciting time for Personal Health Care! We are looking for a creative, influential and critical thinker who can help us execute our digital strategy for our North America business.
The Digital Media Trading Manager, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a newly created role within our Personal Health Care Business (PHC) and will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of our digital media strategies.
In this role you will be a collaborative and courageous leader whose primary focus will be helping to execute all digital campaigns for NA PHC, inclusive of audience & inventory strategy and ongoing campaign optimizations that deliver on the intended goals & objectives for the investment.
Key priorities include:
- Lead all executional details of digital media campaigns across social media, paid search and programmatic platforms, including but not limited to:
- Audience Creation
- Tagging & Trafficking Creative Assets
- Campaign set up in line with media strategy
- Ownership and implementation of quality assurance standards for the digital media trading team
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Plan and effectively manage channel budgets.
- Tracking performance & reporting of media advertisements
- Collaborate with the broader PHC marketing services team to build capability and/or make strategic shift recommendations within platforms
The ideal candidate should:
- Make creative connections: Our team is pushing beyond the accepted ideas and boundaries to frame new ways of working and winning.
- Be data driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Have agility & bias for action: We are a fast-paced, matrixed environment so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related background.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in hands on media buying platforms.
- A track record of success in trading across programmatic, SEM, and social media.
- Analytical and creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably engage consumers across the digital media landscape.
- Must operate with an agile, test/learn/iterate mindset at all times.
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: