Push the next generation of products forward
Microbiologist, BioScience PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our team to work on new technology approaches to address unmet consumer needs and/or resolve technical tensions!
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004291
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Health, Safety and Environment Executive Singapore, Singapore
- Administrative Assistant - Research & Development Cincinnati, Ohio
- Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Consumer Understanding and Upstream Product Development Manager Cincinnati, Ohio