NA Hair Care Initiative Leader
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
The NA Hair Care Initiative Leaderwill develop and deliver winning ideas essential to the NA Hair Care business. This position will lead multi-functional initiative teams to create, qualify, and launch product and commercial actions while achieving commercial, technical, and market readiness deliverables. This role has ownership of business and progress measures and will be a business growth leader.
- Must have a Bachelor's in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and/or Business.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional project teams through complex issue resolution, conflict management, and drive convergence of a plan to action.
- Proven track record to communicate (oral and written) effectively with top global and regional management, project commercial and technical teams, and functional leaders.
- Lead product and commercial innovation from idea through launch. Expertise in critical Program Management work processes including Commercial Readiness, Base Plan, Change Management, Risk Management, Issue Resolution, PACE, and contingency planning.
- Establish technical and commercial problems by clearly defining the issue, crafting issue sheets and options analysis, and driving clarity of issue resolution or help needed. Ability to generate creative and out of the box solutions.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.SNO00003685
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: