Network Operations Center Change Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address the challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a process-driven self-starter to join our Network Operations Center (NOC) as a Change Manager in Cincinnati, OH. In this role you will be responsible for processing change records through an existing change management workflow, identifying superfluous or redundant steps within that workflow, proposing continuous service improvements, and providing succinct documentation and training to business partners on adopted improvements. As the NOC change manager, you'll gain exposure to network technologies and work with network engineers to grow your own experience and capabilities. This role will provide the ability to partner with senior leaders across our IT organization, helping to influence new processes and procedures. Now is the time to join a well-established company and be a part of a fun, collaborative, and high performing networking team!
As the NOC Change Manager, you will:
- Work independently to craft and implement change management approaches and create plans in support of a diverse array of processes
- Review a process critically and identify opportunities to streamline, drive efficiencies, and improve current processes and procedures while working in a fast-paced environment
- Develop a deep level understanding of current change processes used by P&G to assist NOC leadership with driving adoption of workflow improvements
- Document non-essential steps in current workflows and detail why those steps are not required for ITIL compliance
- Deliver training to NOC Engineers on workflow changes and develop appropriate metrics and SLAs
- Coordinate and execute bi-yearly firewall rule certification by confirming rule owner responses in the necessary tracking fields
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: