Omnichannel Content Services and Technology Manager
This role resides on the US Omnichannel Innovation team, and provides an extraordinary opportunity to play a leadership rolein eCommerce, a key strategic, fast-growing area to win for P&G. Given the disproportionate growth of our digital business, retailer product pages are a critical and essential to drive conversion through perfect fundamentals. This position will navigate the current capabilities to enable the organization to execute most effectively to deliver elite results. This role will be responsible for implementing new processes and technologies to enable faster, better online execution on retailer sites. This includes partnering with Content Service Providers, retailers, P&G customer teams, and IT services (eg: eContent)to deliver efficiencies in data delivery and execution. This role will be critical to supporting our rapid eCommerce growth,
and will help lead the way in data transformation.
Your Knowledge & Experience
This role requires 3 years of experience in eCommerce, Product Information Management, Content creation, distribution and
Experience desired includes:
• Process transformation & SaaS technology implementation
• Handling, organizing, and storing master data
• Vendor management and contracting
• Process analytics and optimization including cost/resource impact analysis
• Project management and client management skills
• Work closely with content syndicator(s) to design optimal flow and enable flawless execution of our shelf fundamentals.
• Initiate test-and-learn programs, including establishing success criteria and measurement plans across emerging and existing content syndication platforms. Lead programs as the project manager.
• Continually innovate and improve processes to serve consumers with accurate, search optimized content that drives conversion.
• Operate as a Service Manager for content syndicators (lead total cost of ownership, service KPIs, operational perfection).
• Document complex business processes and emerging requirements. Demonstrate those insights to provide short term improvements and influence longer term design.
• Engage with retailers on process improvements, system integration, and implementing technology solutions.
Skills You Need
• Leads: Strong desire to help lead P&G’s aggressive growth plans in eCommerce / eContent. Has strength across the 5 E’s (envisioning, engaging, energizing, enabling and executing) and intentionally applies to drive action. Ability to foster ideas while maintaining productive working relationships and identifies those whose help is critical to success and finds ways to enlist them.
• Build diverse collaborative relationships: Demonstrated strong remote collaboration skills and ability to work across various functions, levels, and cultures – both internally and externally. Experience working across remote teams, developing positive relationships & trust, and influencing to deliver results.
• Thinks and acts decisively: Ability to draw information from broad areas, connect, distill and make informed and timely business decisions. Strong bias toward action. Able to get to the root of the issue or problem quickly. Solve problem with the end in mind. Integrate learnings from multiple sources into analyses and recommendations. Balance data and intuition
• Business analysis: Experience compiling core business and operations metrics, identifying issues / risks / trends and applying analytics to determine solution enhancements. Utilize logic, intuition, and data to develop a clear and convincing POV.
• Operates with discipline: Holds self-accountable for results. Execute with excellence. Take pride in great execution of ideas and plans. Flexible, flow to the need of the business, not held by rigid structures or systems. Utilize supplier capabilities and capacity to increase total system capability and capacity.
• In touch: Focus on understanding our customers, matched with a customer service mindset. Committed focus on improving the solution experience. Deeply understand the needs and motivations of consumers, business partners, users, third parties and retailers; turn this insight into action. Intrinsic motivation to deeply penetrate all key issues to optimize plans and lead multi-functional thinking. Ultimate objective of making our solutions ‘Amazon simple’.
• COMMUNICATION: Strong communication skills. You must be able to understand the audience and deliver concise & targeted verbal and written communications. Naturally rigorous in planning and tracking to ensure that commitments made to the business are met, and status is consistently communicated with our business partners.
• PASSION FOR ECOMMERCE: Avid online shopper preferred, with deep experience spanning finding products, ordering, tracking, returning and related services.
• CURIOSITY: Our ideal candidate is inquisitive and loves to explore, investigate and learning via trial and observation. Develops understanding and breakthrough ideas by being able to make connections
Just so you know
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion.
P&G does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: