Begin a meaningful career right here
Order Management Specialist - Key User
Order Management Specialist are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today.
Meaningful work on day 1
We do various types of work, including SAP Support and training, reporting, order builder support and so much more. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and executing business-related responsibilities.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We have no doubt these skills will help you on the job.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to be able to display the following responsibilities, including:
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer applications
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Strong understanding of SAP
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to be effective in building strong relationships
- Interact with multi-functional project teams
- Handle confidential information
- High Level of trust and integrity
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
We find this work rewarding. Your day to day responsibilities will include support and project work:
- Complete ownership for providing End Users with the necessary tools, knowledge/training and support to expertly and correctly process orders every single day.
- Build in depth knowledge of systems, and work processes, connects with related functions and ensures interfaces impacting overall order management are properly covered.
- Responsible for service management ticket creation and follow up / tracking tickets and problem records.
- Recognize patterns in end user issues/questions and address them appropriately by recommending work process changes and system
- Project work scope includes IT driven projects, i.e. Continuous Improvement, corporate projects per project portfolio (new tools and systems, system upgrades) and Acquisitions/Divestitures, as well as process automation projects.
- Crafting training material and delivering training to end users is another area of responsibility within the project work
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Have administrative experience
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- A two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Experience with computer applications such as: Microsoft Office
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: