Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G STEM RELAUNCH-IT End to End Technology Leader
Are you a technologically savvy individual with an interest in manufacturing operations? Do you also have the strategic attitude to apply standards and operating models to teams in a way that generates a step change in value, efficiency and compliance?
Keeping and supporting women in technology is important to us. Every year, several women (and men) take a break from their careers to take care of their loved ones. When they attempt to return to work, there are limited opportunities to regain full-employment. If you've experienced this, the STEM ReLaunch Program is for you and we strongly encourage you to apply!
This role is responsible for the operations and compliance of digital technology in one of our manufacturing or distribution sites that produce iconic brands used around the world. This role is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure and always compliant and intersect the worlds of information systems, high available infrastructure and applications and operating technology.
We are seeking someone that is equally adept at technology and leadership to help our supply chain organizations with the tools of modern manufacturing and logistics needed to ensure flawless make, pack and ship operations. You are the change agent at the plant ensuring that new technology is ready to support an always on, secure and compliant workforce that runs 24x7. You will be part of the Digital Team operating in one of our technology driven manufacturing sites and part of a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Lead the deployment and review that digital technology is operational within the company technology standards
- Define new technology and processes that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering and leadership skills across different teams at the site to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Contribute to the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology at your site
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: