Packaging Specification Technician-Research & Development
Are you passionate about finding opportunities to improve packages and products based on data analysis? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? P&G is seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich our Research and Development packaging team. As a Packaging Specification Technician, you will craft packaging specifications to support projects and document the performance attributes and characteristics in standard specification formats.
What will I do?
Our packaging technicians set direction, meet deadlines, and are responsible for key business results while working independently or in a group. You will develop and provide technical training to others in specific procedures and methodologies.
We offer competitive wages as well as the opportunity for you to work directly with project leaders to understand technical performance requirements for packaging materials and components. We will ask you to originate, review and approve specifications for packages within our internal systems.
Our work environment is rapidly changing, so we hope you're able to learn on the job. We'll have you work with other packaging developers to build new specifications, so be sure to have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry) or a high school diploma with meaningful experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of data retrieval, analysis and interpretation
- Can read and understand technical drawings and mechanical blueprints
- Experience in a PLM systems such as ENOVIA
- Understanding of cGMP's and drug regulated business
- Attention to detail
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: