Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
As a Packing Engineer, you will:
- Develop technical mastery in P&G developed and off the shelf packing technologies.
- Work cross functionally with Package Development, Manufacturing, Finance, Purchasing, Planning, and MPD Packaging.
- Leverage P&G packing labs for scale up testing (Mini, Macro scale) on new package and equipment/technology improvements.
- Have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning and expect to gain expertise in Project Management, Capital Management, Reliability, and Modeling & Simulation (these all have internal P&G certification programs.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.
- At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- This role could support US and/or Global businesses.
- Continuous coaching.
- Work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
BS or MS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial preferred but not required) or other related degree and/or work-related experience)).
Skills and Qualifications:
- These positions are entry-level with up to 5 years work experience.
- Travel Expectations – 25-50% (Domestic or Global) - Willing to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a central role and will be located in one of our P&G Cincinnati based technical centers.
- One technical/industry experience (two or more preferred)
- One leadership role across technical and humanitarian (two or more preferred)
- Special skills (project management, programming, digital tool, language, etc.) preferred
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.ENG00002364
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: