Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Performance Marketing Application Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a technologically savvy individual with a deep interest in digital media and marketing? As a Performance Marketing Application Manager you will lead the development of next generation AdTech/MarTech applications. You will be hands-on in understanding Digital Media solution technology and architecture and drive the adoption of standard methodologies to deliver high quality and efficient performance marketing and consumer experiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and grow next-Gen Ad/MarTech/IDGraph systems and capabilities, own the product road map, and drive outstanding partnership among Business Units and Regions
- Lead innovation pilots to improve performance marketing capabilities and ideation how to use them in the best way to drive continuous digital media results growth and superior consumer experiences
- Establish a Performance Marketing Center of Excellence (CoE), drive Ad/Mar Tech operations and ensure work is delivered with quality and according to service level agreements
- Build awareness and knowledge of digital media capabilities and specific legal/privacy needs
- Define and develop the adoption of standard methodologies and create and deliver training to maximize value extracted from our platforms.
- Build data science capabilities to improve performance marketing insights, automate decision making, analyze Ad/MarTech/IDGraph data and use it for improving consumer experiences and critical metrics
- You will work across departments (IT, marketing, brand), roles (media leaders, marketing technologists, data scientists, purchase managers) and supplier ecosystem.
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: IT 00002256
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Analytics and Insights Manager Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Associate Analytics and Insights Manager Providence, Rhode Island
- Market Technologist Engineer (M/F) Madrid, Spain