Push the next generation of products forward
PhD Scientist, Fabric and Home Care Strategic Innovation & Technology
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- A PhD in a Chemistry field: Organic, Inorganic, Organometallic, Polymer/Materials, Physical, Bioinorganic, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and technical skills (including Microsoft Office, ChemDraw)
- Knowledge of and experience with typical chemical transformations to understand and predict interactions of the new materials with the formula ingredients
- Ability to characterize new molecules and assess their performance in Fabric Care formulations and products
- Familiarity with searching the chemical literature (STN, SciFinder) to streamline technical approaches
- Ability to communicate results both written and verbally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004370
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Scientist (BS) Cincinnati, Ohio
- R&D Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher Cairo, Egypt
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio