Push the next generation of products forward
Product and Process Systems Modeling Engineer-PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
The Product and Process Systems Modeling Section integrates data and theory to develop innovative products and processes. We
are responsible for the research, development, and deployment of new modeling capabilities which are required to drive
innovation and productivity in product and process development.
We apply the Process Systems Engineering paradigm to the design and optimization of complex products and processes.
successful candidate will be able to develop, validate, and exploit models to make optimal business decisions.
Job responsibilities include:
1. The capability to translate a problem description into a plan of action.
2. The capability to communicate plans, concepts, and results to audiences of varying technical capabilities.
3. The capability and desire to stay up to date on that state-of-the art in systems modeling technologies.
4. The capability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
5. The capability to use chemical engineering science to derive the appropriate continuum scale equations for a given model.
6. The capability to implement these equations in equation- oriented modeling packages.
7. The capability to verify and validate models.
8. The capability to use mathematical optimization to make decisions.
9. The capability to integrate uncertainty into business decision making.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00003876
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: