Push the next generation of products forward
Product Safety Associate Scientist
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Procter and Gamble is seeking a full-time Associate Scientist (BS/MS) to join our genetic toxicology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing ingredients to investigate the genetic and molecular mechanisms of toxicity. This information is used to build and support alternatives to animal testing and to develop safety assessments for ingredients used in consumer products. He or she will also participate in the study planning and execution that includes sample preparation, analysis and data interpretation. We are looking for a person with strong laboratory skills and experience within vitro cellular test systems and data collection and interpretation.
We believe you will be an excellent fit, if you:
- Have a BS or MS. We prefer degrees in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, but we also consider other, similar degrees
- General laboratory skills, including solution preparation
- Experience with in vitro cellular test systems
- Attention to detail / organization
- Problem solving skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004369
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Regulatory Manager, Global Product Stewardship Jakarta, Indonesia
- Data Scientist-Masters Multiple Locations