Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Engineer-Experienced
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? Do you have 3-5 years work experience inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies?
Our Product Supply group is responsible for the manufacture and delivery of all our products. It's the bread and butter of what makes P&G such a great company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with our R&D and Manufacturing groups.
We're looking for 3-5 years engineering experience in a few different roles in the Product Supply space:
• Process Engineers
• Converting Engineers
• Packing Engineers
• Control System Engineers
• Modeling & Simulation Engineers
• Cost Engineers
Your work here would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving our product designs. You'll be building transformation models and evaluating and designing process equipment. We're typically looking for someone from a chemical engineering background for these roles.
We develop innovative, web-processing, equipment solutions to improve the design of our consumer products like diapers and paper towels. You'll be using 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems. A good fit for this role would be someone from a mechanical or electrical engineering background.
This group provides solutions to innovative packaging equipment issues. Kind of like the converting engineers, you would also use 3D modeling, as well as throughput simulation to build the capabilities and efficiencies of our systems. Typically someone here would be an electrical or mechanical engineer.
Control System Engineers
Do you want to build some cool automation systems, control information networks, or vision and robotic systems? Engineers here use mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to create industrial software solutions that enable efficient production. Typically these are electrical, mechanical, or chemical engineering roles.
Modeling & Simulation Engineers
This type of work includes using virtual process equipment, machine equipment, and product models to analyze and optimize our work. You'll do things like Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Kinematics and Dynamic Simulation. You would also lead multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate and approve design prior to physical execution. Typically this role can be filled by any engineering discipline.
Cost Engineers create cost estimates from feasibility to final funding estimates to enable exacting management of our capital assets. They work in partnership with all other engineering disciplines to identify project options to maximize return on investment for new products and improvement projects. Engineers in this field use state of the art cost modeling tools. Typically this role can be filled by any engineering discipline.
You’ll be a great fit, if you have:
- BS/MS Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical degrees are preferred.
- Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering degrees may be considered.
- 3-5 years of engineering experience
- Engineering modeling and simulation skills are desirable.
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management roles
- Some positions are at our technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations. There are also a number of Engineering positions starting at manufacturing plants across North America.
- You may be asked to relocate throughout your career.
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: