Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Product Supply Freshman Leadership Forum -Student Program
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you seeking experience related to your degree? Looking for a challenge? Want to work on leading edge technologies? Experience what engineering can be like with Procter & Gamble! Product Supply engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems by analyzing, crafting, troubleshooting, and improving manufacturing process technologies, systems, and facilities.
P&G's Product Supply Freshman Leadership Forum is a student program designed to reach you and others in their freshman year of an undergraduate degree to expose you to the type of opportunities available in our Product Supply function. We will fly you to our World Headquarters in downtown Cincinnati for a 1.5 day experience, put you up in a boutique hotel within walking distance of our offices, and treat you to amazing meals at some of the classic and new restaurants in Cincinnati. You will join other top undergraduate students from all over the country; as well as, have the chance to speak candidly with Product Supply managers about corporate America and our culture. You will also learn more about the opportunity to interview for an Engineering Internship for the summer of 2021.
Passionate about learning more about this program?
We seek leaders with a strong interest in engineering and manufacturing. We are looking for you to have and maintain high academic standards with your education institutions. We should be an undergraduate students who will graduate in 2022. Potential majors or concentrations include chemical, mechanical, electrical, industrial and other engineering related Degrees.
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: ENG00002055
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Manufacturing Process Engineer Internship - Budapest_Csömör/Hungary Csömör, Hungary
- Future Female Leader - Product Supply, Gillette Plant (Łódź, Poland) Łódź, Poland
- Manufacturing trainee - Cosmetics Aleksandrów plant Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland
- Female Leaders in Product Supply Mechelen Plant Belgium