Begin a meaningful career right here
Programmatic Media Application Senior Manager
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally) who apply IT skills to deliver groundbreaking, business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or lead a strategic supplier in our ground-breaking Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
About the role:
As a Programmatic Media Application Manager, you will use your strong technical skills to continuously increase the value of our digital advertising. The selected candidate will use our Advertising and Marketing Technologies, along with key technology partners, to deliver success for our categories. Your knowledge of the digital marketing/adtech ecosystem plus your IT/Engineering/Computer Science experience and education will be foundational to quickly understanding our technology and architecture. Working with our high-performance team will enable you to be a global subject matter authority, driving adoption of standard methodologies to deliver high value performance marketing and consumer experiences. This is a global role and may require occasional travel. Our team is lean, and willing to be hands-on in any form needed to get the job done.
- Understand our digital marketing platforms and the capabilities that they can deliver. Become a specialist in their operation and a go-to resource for our category teams.
- Develop a platform roadmap to continue to build out key capabilities that will increase business results.
- Drive programmatic adoption within P&G by building awareness and knowledge of programmatic media capabilities and results.
- Lead innovation pilots to drive improved business results. Deploy and educate to marketing organization to capitalize on the opportunity.
- Define and drive operational excellence, and strong service to P&G brands and countries for growing highly effective programmatic media spend.
- You will be working across departments (IT, marketing, brand), roles (media leaders, digital marketers, data scientists, purchase managers) and supplier ecosystem (CDP, DMP, DSP, Media Agencies, Publishers).
- Act as a bridge builder between Marketing and IT and the mentor for non-technical colleagues who need help navigating the digital world.
- A Bachelor's degree. Preferablythis degree isinComputer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Operations Research or Statistics (or like degree).
- Experiencewith Software Development, product development or similar experience.
- Cross functional project management experience- Strong verbal and written Communication – able to work with Marketing, Purchasing, Media Partners, etc.
- Exposure to analytics tools such as Python, KNIME, Power BI, and Tableau
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, DSP's such as Trade Desk etc.
- Experience in ad operations including reporting, troubleshooting, analysis & score carding. Substantial experience is required with determining system issues and clearly articulating potential solutions.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: