Prototype Delivery Manager, Color and Materials - Design
Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? One dollop, one spritz, one squeeze, one scoop at a time, our products make your day just a little bit better. At P&G, we see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make products that help make these moments a little easier. P&G serves consumers around the globe with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands. Working with our Industrial Design and Packaging teams, you would be responsible for crafting and coordinating the production of 3D packaging as it moves from concept to execution.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to use your talents on meaningful work. You will work closely with our innovation teams to bring our brand vision and intent to life through material and color sample development.
Meaningful Work on Day 1
Your role will be essential to the development of new packaging designs for a number of Beauty Care brands, such as Olay, Old Spice, and Ivory. In this position, you will collaborate with designers and packaging engineers to understand the design target, develop color and material combinations that meet the design intent, and work with external vendors to deliver the design. You can expect to expedite the creation of models as the program manager, enabling the transition of the design concept and consumer data to suppliers. You will lead the prototyping lab in our innovation center to deliver materials and prototypes to project partners.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- Experience with prototyping equipment and/or packaging design
- The ability to distinguish between minor variations in color on printed materials and/or plastic materials
- Basic skill with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of the effects of environmental conditions, such as light source, to identify and craft the appropriate test environment
- We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are important as they help us figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: