BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PS Engineering - MPD (Materials Packaging Design) Packaging
Meaningful work on Day 1
From day 1, you will be a key member of the MPD (Materials Packaging Design) Packaging Engineering team. The MPD Packaging Engineer role is to transform the packaging supply chains to enable MPD packaging to deliver on its core areas of ownership.
MPD Packaging does this through 1) Cost Savings, 2) Quality Assurance, 3) Initiative Support, 4) Supplier Capability, and 5) MPD Packaging Capability.
As a MPD Packaging Engineer, you will:
- Have direct ownership of the link to many functions to include Brand Pack-Dev R&D, PS leadership, Purchasing, Engineering, ect.
- Own Total Delivered Cost (net savings) ideation and delivery for specific supply chain ownership, day to day ownership of packaging supplier technical relationship to include Business Continuity Planning and quality audit readiness.
- Own day to day packaging for the specific supply chain ownership in the region and ensure that the new packages and systems have the right to succeed in the Plants and Contract Manufacturers.
- Drive day to day ownership on specific packaging supply chain programs - including the Central/Contract Manufacturers sourced products: develop a short/medium/long term saving program.
- Own the development and support of specific supplier packaging transformation and materials. Provide support to ensure that the specific supplier platform packaging materials and systems are fit for use for Contract Manufacturing/P&G Plant.
- Define with Purchasing a strategic selection of the packaging suppliers for the specific supply chain ownership; recommend a longer-term sourcing plan.
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
Technical Mastery: You should have technical mastery or curiosity of packaging technologies (examples include blow molding and injection molding, etc.).
Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You will need to establish positive and productive working relationships to lead, integrate, and focus a multi-functional team.
Leadership: Ability to set technical direction, balance competing priorities, manage conflict, to deliver multiple packing project across multiple sites.
Innovation: Ability to innovate as well as reapply proven solutions.
Priority Setting: Manage tasks across multiple projects. Ability to juggle multiple priorities, and to be able to adapt to change.
Communication: Ability to communicate effectively, constructively, and timely with cross functional team members and leadership.
We offer you
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning and expect to gain expertise in Project Management, Capital Management, Reliability, and Modeling & Simulation (these all have internal P&G certification programs.
Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. This role could support US and/or Global businesses.
Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including a competitive pension, share ownership scheme and private healthcare.
- BS/MS in in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering but others may be considered
- 0-4 years of experience
- Travel Expectations – 25-50% (Domestic or Global)
- Willing to relocate.
PREFERRED - experience and flexibility in:
- Data analytics
- Travel flexibility
- Relocation flexibility
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: