Quality Assurance Internship
Do you have an eye for detail? Can you spot issues, problems, or anomalies pretty quickly? How would you like to make sure our systems make products that are world-class in quality? As a Quality Assurance Intern, you'll have an impact across various stages of our product lifecycle. Your impact would touch everything form the development of new products to the purchase and use of those products by our consumers.
Are you up for this type of challenge?
Meaningful Work from Day One
You will be doing work that matters to our business and operations and is critical to everything we hold dear. You won't just be watching how things work, but rather you'll need to impact our business at the points where it matters most. If our product isn't up to the highest quality standards, we need you to tell us and help us make things better. In your specific role, you might be working on holistic systems or you could on a specific site’s operations.
- You want to work with project & initiative teams
- You think it would be cool to perform complex laboratory testing of diverse products/projects
- You feel you could train other lab analysts & technicians
- You feel pretty good about planning and executing method transfers
- Performing advanced-level trouble-shooting/investigations
- Owning and improving laboratory systems
- Leading the development, implementation of quality system
We'll provide a wide range of meaningful and fulfilling assignments. We don’t just offer an internship where you sit around and do busy-work. We want you to have a fantastic experience over your 12-week internship. This includes varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
We provide plenty of development and learning opportunities, through formal and informal mentoring, day-to-day coaching from your manager, regular guidance from teams and consistent checks to assure progress. We want you to succeed - because when you do well, we all do well.
Our QA team strives for nothing but the best every single day. It's one of the key reasons over 5 billion consumers purchase our products around the world. On our team, you'll play a key part in driving the integrity of our brands and helping us deliver our Quality Promise: "Quality our consumers, customers, regulators, and employees trust - everywhere, every time."
We expect you to define quality requirements, deliver against compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection, and assure an exceptional customer experience - this would be your work every day.
You're a good fit if you are:
• Working toward Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Microbiology, Quality Management, Food Science or like degree)
Just so you know:
• Some positions are at technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations. There are also a number of positions starting at manufacturing plants across North America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: