Begin a meaningful career right here
How would you like to put your expertise to work making our operations better? As a Quality Assurance Microbiologist, you will be responsible for providing our different manufacturing operations with the oversight needed to make them self-sufficient and capable of dealing with new situations appropriately.
You will put your microbiology degree to good use by coaching different manufacturing sites, coordinating testing programs and data acquisitions systems. You will also be expected to conduct regular risk assessments at each site and help those sites develop effective correction and risk mitigation plans.
You will be responsible for:
•Establishing and leading a regional site microbiology network
•Selecting and training/qualification of site microbiologists
•Leading and maintaining the development of the microbiological capability at manufacturing sites
There may also be times when you will need to drive investigations to help resolve any contamination incidents to minimize consumer risk, cost, and supply disruption.
At a bare minimum, you will need to have:
• A degree (BSc) in biology, microbiology, biochemistry, medical technology or related field.
• Familiarity and work experience in isolating and identifying microorganisms, microbial ecology, cleaning and sanitization techniques, clean design and contamination investigations
• Demonstrated capability to assess, develop and implement micro risk management strategies within manufacturing or supply operations
• Demonstrated capability for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) compliance and planning
• Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot issues with existing products and processes to root cause, and to identify and implement systemic fixes
• Ability to translate complex issues into a meaningful set of recommendations that can be understood by non-microbiologists.
• Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills.
Just so you know:
• All positions are entry level management roles.
• Some positions are at our technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: