Are you looking to make a difference in consumer's lives through your work?
The Global Product Stewardship organization in Cincinnati has immediate openings for entry level PhD or Masters Regulatory Manager for our Stewardship organization. The successful candidate will provide regulatory support for new and marketed FDA regulated consumer products and upstream technologies. This work will occur in a technically challenging and globally diverse business environment.
You will work with multi-functional R&D initiative teams to deliver timely GPS assessments that include human and environmental safety as well as regulatory components. You will provide technical mentorship and assurance for Regulatory compliance to global R&D project teams for complex and innovative technologies through all stages of product development.
You will coordinate with GPS sub-functions to ensure appropriate regulatory strategies and toxicology programs are in place to successfully deliver projects. You will also be responsible for providing strategic and day to day regulatory support for projects.
Do you have a PhD in Toxicology or Pharmacology or Chemistry
? We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you hold a PhD although other life science PhD degrees may be considered. Postdoctoral experience and a strong interest in regulatory affairs are also traits that we are looking for. We would love to find someone with the following traits:
- a track record of using strong leadership skills to drive projects forward
- good priority setting and the capability to lead multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated skills in building technical mastery in a scientific discipline
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- The ability to summarize and present complex assessments in a way that is understandable to non-GPS team members and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with team members within and outside of GPS
What do we offer in return?
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s leading consumer products companies and regularly ranks highly as an admired place to work for on many fronts. We put a priority on hiring and retaining the best and we provide the level of benefits and personal development training that you would expect from a top company. We also offer a flexible working environment with the possibility to mix office and home-based work plus flexible working hours.