Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development Analytical Laboratory Associate Researcher
Are you passionate about conducting research and development experiments and solving the world’s consumer problems in a state of art laboratories?
As an analytical laboratory Associate Researcher at P&G, you will be responsible for performing established methods and test procedures utilizing a variety of instrumentation to deliver accurate and reproducible results to meet day-to-day project needs as directed by manager/technical coach. You will be responsible for documenting and summarizing data from various lab experiments following quality requirements into an electronic lab notebook for review and interpretation together with their manager/technical coach. You will be responsible for communicating results and observations via Office tools to your manager/technical coach and/or other team members. Making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations.
We provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity for you to do meaningful work from Day 1. You will work on current and future products and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems.
Consider these fields if you love: Biology/Chemistry/Engineering/Similar experience or background - Conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment or using a variety of research and development applications in the discovery of something new; assay and model development; efficacy testing; and product evaluations.
• An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
• Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
• Methods, Sample Testing, and Lab instrumentation
• Experience/Knowledge of Scientific Method
• Proficient in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc...
• Clear written and verbal skills to document experiment in lab notebook and discuss and observations
• Familiar with using basic lab equipment (Balance, Pipette, pH, volumetric flasks etc...
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
ill brience/Knowledge of Scientific Method
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: