Begin a meaningful career right here
Research and Development Data Engineer Internship
Are you a never give up problem-solver? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? As a Data Engineer Intern, you will work on a team to help deliver faster decision-making within R&D to allow for faster launch timing (go-to-market) on initiatives and enable cost-savings efforts. We believe data modeling, wrangling, mapping, and formatting to enable advanced modeling and analytics will be the foundation of your role.
What will I do?
At this job, you will balance multiple projects at different stages of development at a time. In addition, you will need to maintain high level of curiosity and creativity to learn daily on many fronts. You should be self-motivated and able to drive technical insights into actions that improve business results.
We offer you:
- Truly significant work from the beginning
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the direction and future of our leading products
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Are working towards a BS/MS in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, or related field
- Have strong technical and observational skills to develop and validate models with broad datasets
- Have technical mastery, technical curiosity, and a desire to do modeling work to enable faster innovation
- Have experience with leading and driving actionable insights from large data sets.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- Previous experience in “Operations Research”
- Experience with semi-structured and unstructured data sets including harmonizing multiple (schema and schema-less) datasets
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: