Push the next generation of products forward
Research and Development Data Engineer
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a never give up problem-solver? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? As a Data Engineer, you will help deliver faster decision-making within R&D to allow for faster launch timing (go-to-market) on initiatives and enable cost-savings efforts. We believe data modeling, wrangling, mapping, and formatting to enable advanced modeling and analytics will be the foundation of your role.
What will I do?
At this job, you will balance multiple projects at different stages of development at a time. In addition, you will need to maintain high level of curiosity and creativity to learn daily on many fronts. You should be self-motivated and able to drive technical insights into actions that improve business results.
We offer you:
- Truly significant work from the beginning
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the direction and future of our leading products
If you're a good fit, you'll have:
- A BS/MS in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, or related field
- Strong technical and observational skills to develop and validate models with broad datasets
- Technical mastery, technical curiosity, and a desire to do modeling work to enable faster innovation
- Experience with leading and driving actionable insights from large data sets.
- Previous experience in “Operations Research”
- Experience with semi-structured and unstructured data sets including harmonizing multiple (schema and schema-less) datasets
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher in Material, Processes and Delivery (MPD) for Personal Health Care (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Personal Healthcare Safety Toxicologist (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Atomic Spectrometry Postdoctoral Fellowship Cincinnati, Ohio
- Research & Development Technician, Pilot Operations Cincinnati, Ohio