Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development - Health Care Raw Material Laboratory Analyst
Health Care Raw Material Laboratory Analyst are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results. You will be part of the Global Health Care team.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
Meaningful work on day 1
We do various types of work, including calendar management, event support, product supply data analysis, collaborating with multi-functional business partners and so much more. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and executing business-related responsibilities.
This role is laboratory-based, technical measurement capability for Personal Health Care (PHC) - Research &Development (R&D), providing analytical support for technology development, downstream initiatives, MPD projects, and in-market products. Focus of this role will be PHC Raw Materials and Botanicals. The person in this role will hold multiple responsibilities, such as: developing in depth knowledge of Personal Health Care raw materials and finished products ; problem solving; analytical method development and validation within Good Material Practice/Good Laboratory Practice compliance; designing and executing experiments; analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations; maintaining and troubleshooting analytical instrumentation.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We have no doubt these skills will help you on the job?
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
If you want to join us, you will need:
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, however, a two-year college (Associate’s) degree with a focus on Chemistry or Biological Sciences.
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience
We are also looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice Laboratories, desired
- Experience in working with digitals tools such as (analytical instrumentation software, ELN, GAIMS, Cispro, Veeva, and etc…), desired
- Strong problem solver with good interpersonal skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Operating with Discipline and ability to work independently
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: