Push the next generation of products forward
Research and Development Laboratory Coordinator
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about collaborating with people to ensure a successful outcome? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We are seeking an extraordinary teammate who knows how to handle the workflow through a state of the art lab. We are looking for you to have excellent communication, troubleshooting, and priority setting skills in order to ensure the successful functioning of our lab.
What will I do?
Hair Care Package Development/MPD Lab's performance, in terms of quality of data and productivity, is critical to the success of Hair Care in that the testing done here will resolve whether packages launch into our billion-dollar brands. As the Laboratory Coordinator, you are responsible for the work flow of the lab, running in-flow of test request and assigning samples to 4-5 researchers, ensuring lab equipment is meeting requirements, and that the samples are reaching the correct method authority(s). We work with multiple lab customers and matching laboratory priorities to customer requirements for turnaround time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Distributing work across 4-5 lab researchers
- Lab throughput planning
- Ensuring timely execution and documentation of results consistent with customer requirements
- Resolve higher capacity needs for staffing, work process, and equipment changes and be able to communicate these for funding or approval.
- Management of lab raw materials
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Ability to build skills in leading a successful multifunctional lab for a Fortune 500 company
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Have at least 2 years of hands on lab coordination experience in package development and quality management techniques.
- Have previous experience with CSS/Enovia Digital Specifications (preferred).
- Have a cursory knowledge of blow molding and injection molding technologies, as well as packaging test methods.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor applicants for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00003844
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Precision Engineer (m/f) Reading, United Kingdom
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Associate Scientist Product Vigilance Manager, Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Post-Doctoral Research Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio