Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development - Research Technician Full-Time -Job Fair
RSVP:Please "Apply" to this event to RSVP. We will hold interviews on site for qualified candidates that have already successfully completed the application and assessments prior to the event.
Requirements for a research technician include a high school diploma/GED with relevant experience or an Associate's degree in either Biology, Chemistry, or Engineering Technology.
Contributing over $2 billion dollars toward Research and Development in 2006, Procter and Gamble reigns supreme in research and technological advancements. We also encourage the expansion of experience and training in order to prepare Researchers for movement throughout Research and Development at P&G. Whether you begin your career in Products Research, Analytical Science, Package Development, Scientific Technology Development, Process Development or Formulation on all our brands; Procter & Gamble is a place where your scientific mastery can be applied and leveraged in many different areas to affect millions of lives each day.
To fill Full-Time Researcher roles, we seek individuals with:
• A strong basic knowledge in their field of study along with the ability to use practical/applied laboratory skills.
• Ability to work independently, problem solve, and be agile to handle rapidly changing needs.
• Exceptional organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• The ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced organization.
• Desire to be an important contributor to a winning team.
• Ability to interact with consumers and multi-functional teams.
• Good technical problem-solving and documentation skills.
• Basic computer skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: