Push the next generation of products forward
Research & Development Technician, Pilot Operations
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We have an extraordinary opportunity for you to be a key part of the R&D team crafting the process and products for the next generation of Family Care Products. As a Research Technician in our Pilot Operations/Manufacturing group, you will work on our production technology breakthroughs on billion dollar brands like Charmin and Bounty. As we develop a completely new product and technology platform, we need to deeply understand the key product features that drive the breakthrough product benefits and the processes necessary to bring that to life. This role will primarily maintain and operate the lab machines that will bring these experiments and technologies to life.
Are you ready to be part of this creative team?
Meaningful Work on Day 1
- You will work as part of a team to safely operate high speed paper-making or converting equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal. Collaborate effectively with process research lab and project teams.
- You will conduct experiments on high speed equipment involving different materials, equipment, and process settings to help develop improved products and solve technical problems. Troubleshoot and take on problems effectively in a complex and dynamic process, making rapid decisions in process environment.
- You will use leadership and initiative in conjunction with technical problem solving, modeling, equipment and process understanding, analysis of data to determine the best operating conditions. Maintain test data and supporting records.
- Lead and assist with preventive maintenance, equipment rebuilds and cleaning, and process maintenance.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- An Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Mechanical-Chemical Engineering Technology, or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology is helpful.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher in Material, Processes and Delivery (MPD) for Personal Health Care (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Personal Healthcare Safety Toxicologist (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Atomic Spectrometry Postdoctoral Fellowship Cincinnati, Ohio
- Research & Development Technician, Pilot Operations Cincinnati, Ohio