Research Technician Paid Internship (Co-op)- Research & Development
Are you passionate about conducting experiments in a state of the art lab? As a research technician at P&G, you will be responsible for the hands-on development of new products.
We provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity for you to do meaningful work from Day 1. You will work on current and future products and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems.
Consider these fields if you love:
Biology- Analytical Research (conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment) or Biology Research (using a variety of research and development applications in the discovery of something new; assay and model development; efficacy testing; and product evaluations)
Chemistry- Formulation Research (developing chemical processes required for formulation and manufacturing of consumer products) or Analytical Research (conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment)
Engineering- Product Research (crafting and carrying out consumer research studies), Packaging Research (develop packaging, materials, and design), or Process Research (convert ideas, concepts, and technologies into commercial processes)
- Working towards an Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry are preferred, though Anthropology, Psychology, or Sociology degrees may be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- P&G internships (co-ops) are paid assignments typically lasting 12 weeks while you work side by side with full time research technicians to gain experience in the field. Successful interns (co-ops) could receive full time offers after graduation.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: