Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development?
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing an administrative support role.
This position will play an integral role in the organizational strength of Hair Care Market Strategy and Planning (MS&P) and our ability to deliver our growth objectives. The role of the Shopper Elevation Specialist is a key MS&P role enabling customer team leads to deliver superior retail presence for our Hair Care brands.
This role will primarily support the Design & Delivery Shopper Elevation Managers within MS&P in close collaboration with an existing Shelf Specialist.
The environment in Hair Care Market Strategy and Planning is fast-paced, dynamic and exciting!
1) Provide planogram (ProSpace) and analytical support to priority customer teams to prepare for yearly line reviews, Category Roadshows, in-market tests, and key customer meetings. This includes being a holistic category consultant to these teams with shelf and assortment projects focused on SBD principles and financial payout. This is one of two Shelf Specialist roles in MS&P that will support key customers.
2) Maintain tracking & analysis of shelf guidance implementation across top U.S. customers. 3) Collaborate across Sales MS&P to provide support & information needed for SBD, for new initiative launches, segmentation needs etc. 4) ISSA Budget management including tracking and PO management 5) Coordination of new item sales samples and set-up.
You should be agile and responsive to sensing/feedback, a powerful collaborator, and eager to learn new things. You will be a critical partner to department leadership as well as an important member of the team.
What we offer you:
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
We believe in order to perform this job well you should have the following experience and/or knowledge in the following:
- Ability to master Shelf Planning software (ProSpace)to both produce shelf designs as well as guide customer team resources with responsibility for shelf design as needed. Additional technical skills include but not limited to Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and WebEx.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and flow to the work as needed. Managing and finding solutions with minimal direction. Work independently with little direction.
- Budget management experience preferred. This role will have responsibility managing the Shopper Elevation ISSA budget with support from the Design & Delivery managers and the MS&P Finance Manager. Experience using COUPA is preferred.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills. Professional and positive interpersonal skills to collaborate within the Shopper Elevation subteam, across MS&P and the broader Hair Care Business Unit. Ability to anticipate and problem solve with external vendors and internal resources.
- Attention to Detail. This role will require the mastery of sku-level detail across the wide portfolio of P&G Hair Care products with frequent changes.
- Embrace Change. Must have the ability to meet sudden and high-priority requests from management and handle multiple tasks/ad hoc projects along with day-to-day activities. Flexible to flow to where work is needed. Find ways to improve and simplify processes.
- Leadership and Professionalism. Understands the business and priorities of the managers, anticipates issues and seeks solutions. Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
- Knowledge of ProSpace software and COUPA system strongly preferred but not required to apply.
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.