Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Digital/E-Commerce Administrator
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
We're looking for a collaborative team member to manage the input of essential data for customer business plans and ensure the highest level of accuracy for managing invoices, deductions, and data tracking across our Customer Teams. This role will manage digital content and reporting for our internal and field Sales teams.
The role will report to our Sales Vice President but will work closely with one of our Customer Team Sales Directors' on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will:
- Manage, coordinate, track, and validate large sets of data and invoices, and apply problem solving to resolve issues. You will review and advise Customer Team directors on new item agreements.
- Be a part of both the internal and external Sales organization, working closely with Sales Directors on top Retailer business accounts and our Market Strategy and Planning Team.
- Will grow your skills day-in, day-out as the fast pace of Retail Sales and digital landscape continues to evolve.
Qualifications for the role:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and agility to keep up with fast-paced changes and demands of work; ability to manage multiple complex projects with sense of urgency.
- Online and E-Commerce administrative experience, including understanding of key digital concepts and terminology.
- Strong financial acumen to be able to troubleshoot, resolve and process transactions with keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills both verbally and written.
- Advanced Excel and Budget Management Experience- knowledge of budget planning, tracking and execution.
- Advanced PowerPoint - create professional and polished PowerPoint presentations.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: