Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales - Internship
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships?
- Is intrigued by the opportunity to leverage relationships and think analytically to unlock business growth?
- Would like to consult with strategic partners to develop joint business plans that benefit our shoppers, our retailers, and our company?
If you answered “YES” to all the above questions, we are excited to invite YOU to be a Sales Intern at P&G during the Summer of 2021!
We are seeking Sales Interns to join our company who will set priorities and follow through on commitments, collaborate effectively with diverse teams of people, and demonstrate innovation and initiative – all while being excellent communicators and drawing on creative and data-driven insights to shape business strategy. As a Sales Intern at P&G, you will need to be highly motivated and results-oriented—starting on Day 1, you will exercise early selling and account management responsibilities.
As a Sales Intern YOU will make an impact on the P&G business!
Much of our strategic selling work is externally focused with an emphasis on our national key customers, though interns may also work with online retailers. Sales Interns collaborate across their customer teams in partnership with strategic selling leadership to prepare business plans and external negotiations. Strong interns deliver superior sales for our brands while demonstrating and advancing their strategic selling skills in the process.
You will personally make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Fabric Care with Tide, Oral Care with Crest, Baby Care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc). Your mission will be to improve turnover and selling fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices across budget, assortment, merchandising, and promotion. Your contributions will be essential to P&G’s success!
- We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 with ownership of projects that provide meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands.
- Intern managers provide coaching and ensure your learning is supported by a dedicated training program, providing you many opportunities to advance your strategic selling skills.
- You'll join our dynamic selling teams and work closely with colleagues across multiple functions: Brand Management, Supply Network Operations, and Finance.
- Over the course of your 11-week experience, we challenge you to consider if a full-time career at P&G will unleash your potential. As a company that strongly believes in our develop-from-within philosophy, P&G considers its interns a strong pipeline of talent for our full-time positions.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as a part of the internship program.
- Be pursuing a Bachelor's degree (in their junior year of an undergraduate program )
- Have and maintain high academic standards within their institution (considered in the top 20% of academic peers)
- Possess strong analytical thinking and skills
- Be available to participate in an 11-week immersive internship experience during the summer of 2021
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, Orlando, Florida, United States, Seattle, Washington, United States, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Boise, Idaho, United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States, San Antonio, Texas, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States, Providence, Rhode Island, United States, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Job Id: SLS00005084
Job categories: Sales
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- North America Home Care Communications Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Junior Corporate Communications Manager Istanbul, Turkey
- Global Home Care Scientific Communications Senior Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Communication Intern m/f/x Brussels, Belgium