Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? Are you intrigued by the opportunity to leverage relationships and think analytically to unlock business growth? Would you like to consult with your partners to develop joint business plans that benefit our shoppers, our customers, and our company? We are seeking interns who will set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate innovation and initiative – all while being excellent communicators.
As a strategic selling intern, you'll need to be highly motivated and results-oriented. From Day 1, interns exercise early selling and account management responsibility. Successful interns are able to draw on creative and data-driven insights to shape business strategy.
What you can expect from an internship at P&G:
Much of our strategic selling work is externally focused with an emphasis on our national key customers, though interns may also work with online retailers. Interns collaborate across their customer teams in partnership with strategic selling leadership to prepare business plans and external negotiations. Strong interns deliver superior sales for our brands while demonstrating and advancing their strategic selling skills in the process.
You will personally make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Tide, Oral Care with Crest, Baby Care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc). Your mission will be to improve turnover and selling fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment, merchandising, and promotion. Your contributions will be essential to P&G’s success.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 with ownership of projects that provide meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands.
- Intern managers provide coaching and ensure your learning is supported by a dedicated training program, providing you many opportunities to advance your strategic selling skills.
- You'll join our dynamic selling teams and work closely with colleagues across multiple functions: Brand Management, Supply Network Operations, and Finance.
- Over the course of your 11-week experience, we challenge you to consider if a full-time career at P&G will unleash your potential. As a company that strongly believes in our build-from-within philosophy, P&G considers its interns the best pipeline of talent for our full-time positions.
- You’ll receive our internship program benefits, including a competitive salary and benefits package.Qualifications
Successful candidates must:
- Be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in their junior year of an undergraduate program
- Have and maintain high academic standards within their institution (considered in the top 20% of academic peers)
- Possess strong analytical thinking and skills
- Be available to participate in an 11-week immersive internship experience during the summer of 2019
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.