Sales Leadership Seminar
Are you a leader who possesses a real passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? We are seeking individuals who set priorities and follow through, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, all while being excellent communicators.
You will need to be attending a college or university across the country, currently in your sophomore year. During the Sales Leadership Seminar, you will have the opportunity to interview for an internship for the Summer 2019.
The Sales Leadership Seminar will provide you with a 2 day, all expenses paid, in depth look at P&G Sales. This program will take place July 2018, at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. This highly selective program was crafted for top-tiered undergraduate students who are passionate about a sales career path. This program is specifically designed to attract diverse students as well as other students meeting eligibility criteria requirements.
As a participant, you will learn how P&G develops and leads joint business plans for our retail, professional products, dental and chemicals customers, delivering superior brand sales while demonstrating and advancing strategic selling skills in the process. We will expose you to the key roles Sales Professionals maintain at P&G. You will also have the opportunity to experience first-hand a day in the life in our Sales organization, and how our Sales Team delivers value through critical thinking and strategic relationships with our customers.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Successful candidates must:
- Be in their Sophomore year of a Bachelors degree program (within 3 years of graduating with a Bachelor's Degree), and must be in good academic standing
- Be willing to travel to the P&G World Headquarters, Cincinnati Ohio, to participate in the Sales Leadership Seminar July 26th & 27th, 2018
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: