Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Samples Execution Manager
Do you thrive in times of crisis? Are you a highly motivated strategic thinker who finds opportunities to improve approaches and relationships? We are looking for an extraordinary teammate with an ambitious spirit and a real passion for collaboration to join us.
Enabling the on-time delivery of non-revenue Sales samples is a key enabler to the effective sell-in of P&G NA’s $1B+ annual portfolio of initiatives. The Sales Samples Execution Manager will be necessary to this success, working directly with category resources, print/assembly vendors, filling locations, and component suppliers. Sales sample projects can be highly complex, starting late with incomplete information and anxious customers, and yet are "no miss" and highly visible for the business. You will have extensive interaction with multiple categories, functions, and customer teams.
What will I do?
You will develop sales sample delivery plans with assigned categories and manage execution of the samples with printing and assembly vendors. You will source components (e.g. bottles,caps) through component suppliers, while leading delivery of sales samples to the correct Intended destinations. You will also plan sales sample filling work at authorized facilities.
We offer you:
- Ownership and responsibility of your work from Day 1
- A broad visibility to the Company as a whole, along with the opportunity to craft close working relationships with our category partners.
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have recent (in the past 1-2 years) experience working Sales Samples projects
- Have agility and organizational skills to run multiple, complex projects concurrently.
- Are able to navigate through highly stressful situations.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, including strong listening skills, leading conference calls, handling action lists, and onboarding with key resources while inspiring confidence and support.
- Posses a customer service mentality while working effectively across diverse functions made up of internal and external partners and customers.
- The ability to give and take coaching/feedback in the spirit of continual improvement. Giving honest, direct feedback to our suppliers is critical to help them meet our business needs.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: