BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales - Senior Account Executive
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? Would you like the opportunity to work with billion-dollar brands? How would you like to represent these billion-dollar brands to P&G’s retailers on Day 1? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a Senior Account Executive with us! We are looking for Senior Account Executives who bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite Sales organization.
As a Senior Account Executive in Sales, you will need to be highly motivated and skilled in drawing insights from data. Successful Senior Account Executives have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, while solving complex problems through critical thinking. We hold national P&G Sales Senior Account Executive onboarding sessions at our Global Headquarters in Cincinnati every 6 months, and your work team will provide you with the training you need to enable you to make an immediate impact on our businesses.
Apply today to maximize your potential and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities in Sales!
As a Sales Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to develop winning joint business plans
- Lead and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights
- Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies
What would make you a great fit for a role as a Senior Account Executive in Sales?
- You have strategic customer relationship building skills, and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
- You leverage data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for P&G and its strategic customers
- You have joint business planning experience, and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
- You've been a people manager, and you know how to elevate team performance
- Have a BA/BS from accredited university
- 2+ years of relevant CPG Sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be willing to immediately relocate
- Be willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: