Begin a meaningful career right here
SAP Application Architect
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe phenomenal ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for an Application Development Manager who will work closely with our vendor partners on highly visible business projects, determining the overall requirements and solutions in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Global Available To Promise (GATP) to help drive billions of dollars in sales for P&G.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Providing strategic solutions and governance to projects, user research and collaboration, vendor management, program management, innovation, financial management, and internal controls management.
- Delivering large and complex projects on SAP in waterfall and agile delivery model.
- Working with internal and external partners to deliver business processes and design recommendations.
- Working closely with the business to document, define cases and best use practices for RPA solutions as well as identifying opportunities for improvement in existing processes.
- Providing a strong mix of sales and distribution knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
- Partnering with the Development/Operations team to improve and support our Robotic Process automations as well as owning the growth of our SAP SD process.
You are an excellent fit if you have
- A strong passion to add business value to information technology.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Graduated with a BS Computer Science, Industrial or Computer Engineering, (or like degrees).
- Proven understanding of the IT delivery model (water fall/agile /scrum).
- 5+ years of experience inInformation Technology, IT Application Management and leadingSAP Sales & Distribution solutions.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools.
- Experience with SAP Global Available to Promise (GATP).
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: