SAP Application Security Senior Manager
We are looking for an amazing individual who will be responsible for the SAP Security strategy, risk profile, design and implementation of security capabilities in all SAP instances. Do you love working closely with Engineers, the Enterprise SAP Platform team and the specific SAP Application Modules owners? To be in the service lines to ensure the strategy is properly implemented for a variety of SAP modules, including core basis administration. This role is responsible to develop security processes and building, maintaining and communication SAP standards to P&G's SAP user/owners.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
Good technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Critical SAP Application Security components including: SAP BASIS, SAP Programming (ABAP and Java), SAP Vulnerability Management, SAP Identity & Access Management, Netweaver Security, SAP Security strategies.
- Application Security Fundamentals: Programming languages (Java, Python, C++, Perl, etc), Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux (Kali)), SAST tools (Fortify, Appscan, Veracode, OWASP), SDLC methodologies, Cloud Security, Encryption, Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL).
- Application Security compliance, policy, standards and standard methodologies. Experience with application security frameworks and standards including SANS, COBIT, NIST, ISO, SOC, etc. Experience implementing security in SAP, defining software security procedures, testing, code analysis and security requirements management with third parties.
- Software Security and integration of security into the SDLC. Software security concepts, requirements, design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Proven verbal and written interpersonal skills. Documentation and presentation skills to diverse technical or business audiences. Strong conceptual and analytical problem solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strategic Management, to develop, own and lead service strategy to deliver vision, build required capabilities, master plan, operation model and KPIs. Service architecture, delivery, organization and financials.
- Execution Perfection, delivery on dedications, priority management and issue management.
- Teamwork and Partnership. Build and maintain strong effective relations with IT and business partners. Ability to interface and operate across multiple teams such as system operations, infrastructure, GIA, information security, etc.
- Certifications preferred: SAP Security Technology, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certified Security Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) or equivalent
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
OUR QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields and/or 7+ years meaningful IT experience.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Those without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of employment. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: