Begin a meaningful career right here
SAP Security Architect
We are looking for aSAP Security Architectthat will be responsible for crafting, designing, building, and operating SAP Security solutions across our Ecosystem and ensure are SAP Security compliance with Global InfoSec standards and controls.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Owning the security architect design and deploy security solutions that meet Business needs while ensuring proper control
- Designing “best SAP Security practices” that accurately and efficiently utilize the existing SAP functionality and resources to provide a common InfoSecurity framework across all systems
- Providing guidance and hands on support to data governance groups to adapt a compliant security process within their area of SAP responsibility.
- Working with InfoSecurity and Audit Groups to facilitate strong controls around end user/ system access.
- Produce relevant SOX / Ad-hoc Audit supporting reports as mandated by InfoSecurity and keep senior management updated on issues or breaches.
- Governing production support for existing security roles.
- Ensuring SAP landscapes are up to date with the latest security patches.
- Establishing future standards and processes in conjunction with other P&G enterprise architects for the target platform.
- Highlighting standard methodologies and constantly updating new capabilities to our SAP community.
- Communication with the vendor ecosystem (SAP & SI Partners) and senior management during all stages of the transformation.
4+ years of relevant SAP information security experience
6+ years of experience in SAP domain
Experience in implementing SAP platform security framework on ABAP, J2EE & HANA stacks.
Technically strong with hands on experience in designing security solutions for SAP ECC (Oracle), S/4, SAP BI , including BOBJ, FIORI and Lumira.
Knowledge of HANA development workbench; user setup, granting of roles and privileges and keeping it integrated with overall platform security.
Experience in managing identity and access management, creating and authorizing HANA roles for developers, modelers, database administrators and end users.
Experience in Security architecture for Cloud Based SAP solutions.
Exposure to SAP rule lifecycle management, IDM, Process Control, and Risk Management Implementations including Access Violation Management.
Possessing a SAP Certified Technology professional – System Security Architect” certification a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: